CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

December 12, 2007

Way-back Wednesday

My turn! I took some old pictures over to Sarah's to get them scanned. But I was lazy and trying to make it easy on Sarah, so we scanned several together. I'll probably rescan them sometime soon, and it helps that Ashley has a scanner now, too. So here are three pictures from different eras of my life, click on them for easier viewing:
That first one is when my hair was literally 50% bangs, and I'm cuddling one of my many cats. Then there's me in eighth grade with some friends. Wow. And the third is me and my sister, Amy. That one is a more accurate representation, because I had to get thick bifocals when I was three years old, and wore them until 7th grade. Ugh.

7 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

soooo cute!!! I love it! Let me know when you want to rescan :) and I'll send you the rest soon!!

Shannon said...

OK, methinks I am going to love this way back Wednesday! You ladies just keep the funny, I mean old, I mean pictures coming!

Erica said...

let me look...i think i can find some old pics of us somewhere. oh, my grandparents are coming into town tomorrow. i know they'd LOVE to see you and the boys. email me if you get a chance.

Ashley said...

Oh man, I remember these!

Shannon said...

OK, that girl has chili peper earings on, only in Texas!

Kelli said...

Oh, man, you don't even know. She wore her pants all the way up to her brastrap, all through high school. These were my "lunch" friends. I never hung out with them after high school, but that's because they all go super school involved, and I was like, um, no. But I ran into her at the reunion, and she actually turned out very very pretty.

Shannon said...

that is so funny, i totally had "lunch" friends too! people you never saw after school!