CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

December 11, 2007

A Tinkling Chandelier, An Owl That Hoots

Tonight was the ornament exchange for our Relief Society. We did the whole "pick numbers, you can steal three times" deal. (What's that called again, I'm blank?) Anyway, Missy picked this pink chandelier one, which I loved. It didn't match her tree, so she said I could steal it. She even protected it for me. Since I love all colors on my tree, and eclectic things, I swooned when I was able to keep it. It's pink, with very light purple and green beads. Love it.
Someone else had this owl ornament, and for some reason lately, I am loving owl stuff. I have this necklace I wear all the time. I had to find out where it was purchased, so of course Shannon, Erin and I all went immediately to Walmart and I found one just like it. (That's right, Bryce. I did.) I bought a second one for Rhea, whom Erin had taken it from. Rhea loved it, so I will take the other one I bought to church for her on Sunday. Is this not the cutest dang thing you've ever seen in your life? The picture doesn't do it justice. (On another note, as you can see in the background, I still have that *%#! rabbit.)
And just because I love her so, I end this post with a picture of my prettiest of pretties, the lovely Batgirl, a-snug under the tree:

6 comments:

Ashley said...

it's called Chinese Christmas, and it's so fun. Those are very pretty!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Very pretty ornaments!! Sounds like you all had fun!! :)

Shannon said...

Wow! You are quick woman! I need to post pics of what we got :) And that pink one is SO gorgeous, I think I like it even more after seeing the picute, it is so whimiscal, a beautiful chandelier for your tree!

Missy said...

I'm glad you got that one, Kelli! I discovered that my puny tree is not enough for the ornament I got, but I don't care, I still love it! That was really nice of you to get that ornament for Rhea!

Amber said...

Love the pink chandelier.

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

The ornament that you got is gorgeous!
Sounds like you had fun at the Ornament Exchange!