CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

December 06, 2007

Good friends

So I go weeks without posting pictures, then I post a jillion within a few days. We visited the Granadas today, who are some of oldest and dearest friends of my sisters and me. I love the Granadas so much, they are literally some of the best people in the world. Every single one of them, the salt of the Earth. I called Grace to tell her I was coming to visit, for the first time in way too long, and I got lucky because Cristina just happened to be in town from Utah. Cristina is my younger sister's best friend, and a very good friend of mine. Grace is also one of my best friends, but she refused to let me take her picture, and the camera was put away by the time Cristina came around. But Grace took pictures of me and the boys, so I wanted to post one.

4 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

that is a REALLY good picture!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

Can I just say, again, how fabulous your hair looks!

Kelli said...

Thanks so much, both of you. It's nice to hear that after Ewan told me, "You have a boy's haircut!"

Ashley said...

cute pic!