CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

December 13, 2007

Alas, why? A sequel in list form

Alas,

1. ...why does Fynn wake up every night at 11:00 and refuse to go to sleep?
2. ...why does the rabbit insist on training for the Metroplex Tortoise and Hare Benefit Marathon in his loud, shaky cage as soon as I am trying to rock Fynn back to sleep?
3. ...why does the dog insist on drinking water as soon as I am rocking Fynn back to sleep? "SCHLOP, SCHLOP, SCHLOP, SCHLOP!"
4. ...why does the cat insist on knocking over my large Nutracker soldier guy just as I am trying to rock Fynn to sleep?
5. ...why does Fynn take 20 minutes to get to sleep rather than the usual 5 on the only night I am rocking him with dripping wet hair?
6. ...why can't I sleep when I have a blog post in my head?
7. ...why do I think ya'll would care?

Good night.

WAIT! a P.S.: Alas, why did Fynn start crying again as soon as I was about to hit "Publish" and get in bed at a decent time?

5 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

oh! we do care!! LOL...and LOVE it...ur hilarious

Ashley said...

Alas, just because...?

Shannon said...

LOLOLOLOL, thanks for the good rolling around bout of laughter I just had, you are too funny, and we DO care! I have been waiting for you to post aaaalllll day!

Kelli said...

Dang, ya'll are good for my ego. I didn't know it was that funny, I was just pissed off.
Oh, yeah, see the time on this comment? He's been awake THREE TIMES since I posted. I have a long night ahead of me.

Amber said...

we do care - we all hang on your every word. checking to see if you have a new post up, way too many times. u r truly funny.