CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

December 10, 2007

A Plethora o' Pictures

I sat down to post some Christmas pictures, but when I got into it, I realized there were some others I hadn't posted. So enjoy the abundance.

Any day now, he'll be going green and walking on his own.

George finding any warm place he can.

Really didn't want his picture taken.

Cousins

Pirate CheeseBeard

My fairy ornament, she of the "put a tree light up her butt, and her wings will glow." I had to include this because it looks like she's just sitting there on that branch.

This is as crafty as I will ever get. I've made all our stockings over the years. Fynn's is by far my favorite, with its little motorcycle under his name. I think I was smoking crack made from scrapbooking paper when I made Ewan's, three years ago. Can you say overkill? I think I'll redo it next year.

Yeah, that's been a problem.

Concentrating.

This may be my favorite picture of him EVER.

Taken by Bryce.

Our fat tree. The reason the ornaments are all wonky is due to that little guy in green a few pictures up. I need a better picture of this tree...

10 comments:

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

I love that picture of Ewan near the bottom (with his dress shirt and sweater on). He looks so handsome!

And the one of Fynn reaching towards the tree is so cute!

Even with the problem of the light bulb up her butt the fairy is very pretty (it is really cute how she looks like she is *sitting* on the tree branch).

Simply Sarah *K* said...

yay for the tree!! It's so pretty and REAL!!! WOOHOO....Im so excited to come over and SMELL it :P!
I love your stockings, Miss Crafty...Im STILL looking for ones I can decorate for the girls...out of luck at Target and WM...I may have waited too long.

Kelli said...

Oh, please, Miss Crafty? That's like calling you Miss...Miss...um, well, something you're not good at. Miss Goes to Bed at 9:00! Yeah, that's it.

Ashley said...

they are all very good. I am so excited for Christmas, yay! Ewan is getting so big, it seems like yesterday that they were both born.

Bittles said...

Love all your pics, (the one Bryce took is very cool) and love that you have a real tree... I am always afraid Sara is going to trip and poke her eye out on a branch, seems like they would be less piercing if they were real and not fake...? I would love it if you listed my blog but only if I can list yours when I ever figure out how you list them. Random thoughts, but Alex loves you as a teacher and I really like your hair!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

It IS Betsy!!! LOL

Shannon said...

Yay betsy! You have to give us all your blog so we can link you :) And Kelli I LOVE your real tree, nice and fat is exactly how they should be! I too cant wait to breathe it in!

Kelli said...

Thanks, everyone. Betsy, I love Alex so much, and I am so bummed I won't be her teacher next year. She is so pretty and sweet. She just has this proper, lady demeanor that is so funny in her age. Seriously, she and Brianne are my favorites. Shhh, don't tell anyone. I can help you with the linking thing, I'll e-mail you a little later, I'm about to rush out the door.

Missy said...

Ha ha, Kelli! Alex and Brianne were my favorites, too. ;)

Kelli said...

I know, they are so sweet and cute, and Brianne's got her crazy ideas. Which reminds me, I was going to blog about what she said on Sunday...