CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

March 24, 2008

Very very very clumsy Kelli

Alas, it was not to be. And it's all my fault. Even Fynn is better around the breakables in this house than I am. Leave it to me to try to move a large piece of baby equipment next to a small table with precious ceramic cats on it.
I am so very sad. Meep. As mentioned before, this belonged to my grandmother. and it was so fabulous. So, which is appropriate to say? "Thank goodness it wasn't the fish?" or "If only it had been the fish?" (To view the kitty in all its former glory, click on the link above.)

4 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

OH!! Im so sorry!! That totally sucks.....

Jenny said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Tears!!!

Shannon said...

OH NO! That is awful! I really feel so sad for you and the kitty! We must have jinxed it by talking about it at the party! I blame myself... ;)

Ashley said...

Yes, we jinxed you talking about it on Saturday. That does suck. I spilled a can of chocolate brown paint on the boy's carpet.... Needless to say, we will be giving a generous flooring allowance to the next buyer! Especially now that we have paint and candle wax on our carpets! Anyone know a good rug store?