CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

March 12, 2008

Not so way-back Wednesday

I'm running out of old pictures and need to get some more scanned.
I think this was my sophomore year. The lack of hair-brushing and Clearasil frightens me.

Senior Walk. I think this is a Texas thing. You have a "date" or partner (I barely knew this guy) and join each other on stage and they announce your name and - I can't remember - but maybe what you were involved in as well. In my case, they would have said something like "Kelli _______. Thespians. And attendance. Most of the time. But not happily. And why aren't you wearing a bra?!"

This is about a year after I had a personal crisis and cut all of my hair off to about an inch long. Growing out nicely, hmm? My sister Amy is the one right in front of the door (wearing an odd updo?). Some of you from my ward may recognize Christy to the left of me.

1 comments:

Missy said...

Aw, it's Christy! I love looking at old pics and hearing old stories from people. It's so fun! And man, the things we wish we could go back and change!