CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

March 20, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EWAN!!!

Holy cow, I can't believe I'm the mother of a FOUR YEAR OLD. Happy birthday to my beautiful, smart, hilarious, and precocious boy.

This is where Bryce was and what he was doing while I was wheeled down the hall for an emergency C-section. He actually is green. Thank goodness for Ashley, or I would have had a total panic attack.






And since Ewan totally can't read this, I'm going to spill that we got him his first bike for his birthday, with a Thomas helmet and knee pads. Too bad he's in such a grumpy mood today...

8 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Happy Birthday Noonan! Hope it's a good one....

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday big boy! Isn't it crazy how fast 4 years has glown?? I guess I should do Natalie's birthday post sometime soon, lol.

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday punkin! I remember that day like it was yesterday!!! It was an amazing day if I do say so myself, and I was just an observer/doula????? Or something! Great day!

Missy said...

Happy Birthday to Ewan and such cute pics! He didn't seem too grumpy at potluck today! I'm sure he'll be so super excited about the bike!

elisa said...

HAppy Birthday Ewan! See you all Sat.?

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

awe..happy bday e! I just saw 27 dresses and Kath Heigl reminded me of you the whole time!you look and act a lot like here..hope you like her. I love her!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, ewan from grandma and granddpa!!

Amazing Grace said...

Happy Birthday Ewan!!! ( sorry I missed it Kelli)