CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

March 18, 2008

I'm with the band

I really am taking a semi-break from blogging. I still love to do it, but right now I'm actually having success at my Internet fast, which is why I've been MIA. And I'm not even trying, it's just a total lack of desire to surf the 'net or blog or anything, really. I'm quite sure that I'll be back in full force at some point. That being said, when something truly "blog-worthy" pops up, I will be posting. Such as this shirt I just found for Fynn at Kid to Kid:
Now, I admit, I don't know The Ramones music. I'm sure I'd recognize a song here or there, maybe more than I realize. (The fact that the bottom of this shirt says, "Hey Ho! Let's Go!" and I know what song it is tells me I'm not as ignorant about it as I think. But I also know that's a much-played song...) But seriously, how was I supposed to pass this up. And the kid has the hair for it. Although something about the black and white stripes with red trim calls to mind mowhawks and men with black eyeliner. Anyway, it's cute, will probably fit for five minutes, and will certainly seal the deal that my kids are hipper than me. I always knew they would be.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

A lady (she was a member) on my mission had a shirt that said "hey ho, let's go" written on it. It was the best when she asked us what it said in Spanish. Brings me back. And Kelli, the Ramones are good, a little overrated but good none the less. Jesse

Ashley said...

I looooove the Ramones!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Supersweet... I have huge hopes for hip-kids...no big blue glasses for them!

Shannon said...

Shirt is cute! I can see Fynn in it now! And good job on cutting down on the net, I wish I could but every other week I get SO much of it! Enjoy the blog break!

Jenny said...

How in the heck do you find this stuff? too cute. I'm feelin' ya with the internet fasting, good for you!...I need to do it, too. The internet and blogging isn't good for my general OCD.

Missy said...

I love this onesie. I always wanted to get Ben a Weezer t-shirt because I am such a fan but haven't been able to find one! I gotta go do some eBay searching now!

Caedyn said...

I think I may be the only one that’s not excited about your internet fast. I know I don’t know you well (or hardly at all really), but I just love your blog! I’ll miss reading it.  Maybe it will be good for me too though – maybe it’ll increase my work productivity.
About our kiddoes being hipper than us – I totally knew it’d happen to me. I hate to clothes shop for myself. I wait until all of my pants are highwaters from dry-cleaning shrinkage, or (and more often this is the case) I can no longer breathe when they are buttoned, and all of my shirts are threadbare, before I’ll bring myself to clothes shop. Every time I buy yet another cute thing for Caedyn, I wish, wish, wish I could just pick something up with a certain size stamped on it, not even try it on, and then have it look super cute on me when I got home. Why does this NEVER happen for me?!

Missy said...

Oh, and Kelli, you are totally hip. I was going to ask you where you got the shirt (or dress?) you were wearing on Sunday because I was eyeing you from the stand!!

Kelli said...

Missy, I actually got it at Target, and funny story... It was when we were in Austin, and I was all dressed for the funeral when we had breakfast at the hotel. Fynn spilled an entire cup of milk all over my dress. We were already running late, and I had to RUN into Target to get that dress. Of course since my shoes were cutting off my circulation, I grabbed a pair of those, too. It was all hectic, but I got a dang cute dress, huh?