CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

March 27, 2008

Maybe not

I've been talking so much about how I want a girl, and now I'm just not so sure.  I was looking at my niece's MySpace page, and in her "About Me" section, every other sentence is "I'm sexy.  I'm still sexy.  Look at me, I'm so sexy."  Um, no, you aren't.  You are fourteen.  Why is a fourteen year old so wrapped up in how sexy she is?  What is this culture we live in?  I want a girl, I really do, but I think I'll have to be sedated in order to raise her without having a heart attack.

7 comments:

Caedyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caedyn said...

I deleted my former comment because I’m a rambler . . .
I must not be a very good stalker though - I must have missed something, are you preggo Kelli?! If so, congrats!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

I noticed that in your review notes, Cheree...that's why I gave you a limit of 15.

Amazing Grace said...

I know the feeling.... I don't know if mine thinks she's "sexy" yet... But, I'm scared.

Kelli said...

Well, I haven't made an official announcement, since I haven't been to the doctor yet and have had problems in the past, but, yes, I am pregnant. My first appointment is on Tuesday, so until I see that heartbeat and know it's strong, I'm not "announcing" anything yet. I mean, I'm not exactly being quiet about it, but not shouting it out in the streets yet, either.

Caedyn said...

How exciting!!! You'll have to keep us posted!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

Congratulations!!!
I think girls and boys each bring their own different kind of scary with them. With girls the wanting to be sexy thing, and with boys the daily possibility of trips to the ER.