CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

March 24, 2008

Easter eggs and mud pies

I actually had something good and funny to write about, but as I sit here posting these pictures, my mind has gone blank. So maybe, just maybe, there will be a grand total of TWO posts today! We had a good Easter, Bryce and the boys went to his mom's house for some steak, while I got some much needed rest. Then we all went to my parent's house for fried chicken and saw my brother's family again for the first time since they moved to Arizona. Ashley and gang were all there, and my niece Regan as well. It was a lot of fun, the kids especially had a blast together.
Bryce chose to name our Easter egss some interesting things. Belle is his nickname for me, then there's Fynn, Ewan and even Iris because we're hoping for a baby girl. But, of course, he couldn't forget to name one for the Wii.

Getting down to dirty business.

I had put some cream on his face for a rash he has, and the combo of that cream with the dirt he was getting into made for an interesting paste.

The scientist.

Before I ever had kids, and thought about having them, this is one of the things I always pictured, a little boy squatting in the grass looking at flowers. *Sigh*

Mommy feeds me healthy snacks! (Hint, those aren't carrots.)

This is what he does all day, be it inside or out in the dirt. Squatting or laying down, pushing trains around, making them crash, inventing stories about them...


And, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARY ANN!!! Thanks for everything you do for us!

5 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Smack that dirty little boy for me, just smack him hard. Looks like a fun time...what a beautiful (slightly windy Ü) Easter day it was for us.
I second you on the sleep...I missed most of the beautiful day b/c of it, but don't regret it!

Bryce said...

Boys and dirt are just an eternal couple that can't be denied!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm...steak.

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness, that little squatting baby! He looks so grown in that picture, oh that is the most perfect little picture, frame worth for sure! And we need to come over to borrow some dirt! That is one thing, I wish we had a yard on days like that so the kids could go explore and play and be kids! What a fun day!

Ashley said...

Cute pics! I like that wii little egg. I wonder who made that??????