CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

May 15, 2008

Serial adopters

Just call us the Angelina and Brad of the animal world. Here is the newest - and I swear the last addition - being mauled, I mean stroked, by Fynn.
Ewan had a playdate with the Grimmett twins the other day (where, by the way, he had a total blast and came home with the sweetest note from Shannon that said, "I love you." He's talked about them nonstop since). While I was there, Julie mentioned kittens her sister was trying to find homes for. Like I was going to just let that go! I've been wanting a kitten forever, and I promise that three cats is my limit. Julie said it was a boy (but are you sure, Julie? I think it might be a girl...) so we're trying to pick a name. Ewan wants to name him Tarantula for some reason, or Mark after a kid in his class. I told him that if it is for sure a boy, I'll let him be called Spider rather than Tarantula. At any rate, he's so darn cute and now I feel complete. Really. I just love being surrounded by animals, especially cats, and I always have. I think it's such an important part of a kid's childhood, too, to have at least one pet around. So the count is now (and final) two dogs, three cats, three fish. Hopefully my house doesn't stink like "PET!" Please tell me if it ever does, I won't be offended, I swear.

9 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh! You are so brave! And you know, your house has never smelled like pet to me, so way to go! LOL. And geez, even that kids ARM is cute, it is begging to be squeezed!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Aww...that kitty is SO cute!! And I second that, your house doesn't smell like pets at all Ü.

Jenny said...

We were always surrounded by various pets growing up, and so I agree that it just makes it feel like home.

Bryce said...

Soon I will be replaced in the house with a potbelly pig named Babe!

Anonymous said...

mmm...bacon

Missy said...

Aw that kitty is so frikkin cute! Only problem is that it's going to SHED!!! I say you get a dustbuster for all those quick hair vacuums!!

As for a name.... Hm... I like BUG! Ha.

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

I plead ignorance when it comes to whether it's a boy or girl kitten. I never actually checked his/her anatomy, I was just told it was a boy. He is an adorable kitten, isn't he! I'm glad that you like him.
I'm so glad that Ewan had fun when he was over here, too. My boys loved having a friend over to play, we'll have to do it again.

Mubeen said...

How cute! I so wish we could have cats! We had 2 and found out when Madyson was about 6 months old, that cats made her eczema flare up...then found out she's allergic to cat dander! BOOO! So we had to give our kitties away :-( One of the cats, Tigger, we had since Caleb and I were dating! It was a sad time! But yay for you!

Ashley said...

Cute kitty. If it's a boy, you are a rich woman...