CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

May 11, 2008

A little bit of this and a little bit of that

We have had a really good weekend, starting with a camping trip that has been previously documented herehere and here. There were a few little bumps and odd experiences, but overall it was completely fun, and I can't wait to do it again. I will, however, be waiting until probably October when the lovely state of Texas starts to think about getting cooler. Unfortunately, we forgot our camera, but other people smarter and better organized than us remembered theirs, and we were able to get some cute shots. These were some of my favorites:




Next time we'll just cross our fingers that we can avoid the drunken idiots one campsite over. I'm so glad we have met such wonderful people that have become our good friends. Bryce and I spent the first few years of our marriage virtually friendless, and it's so nice to have had our circle of supporters and confidants expand so much since we moved into this house. Hopefully it's a trend that will continue throughout our life.

Bryce is going to be on a very odd schedule for a few weeks. He'll be home during the day, but will be working the graveyard shift for a week or two, leaving around 5:30 pm and working until 2:00 or 3:00 am. It will be interesting, that's for sure. But it might actually help with my desire to step up my blogging again. With so many hours in the evening to myself, I'm sure I'll be on here quite a bit more.

I just want to wish everyone a very happy Mother's Day! You are all so awesome and we love you.

3 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

oooo...sucky shift, Bryce! You're welcome here for dinner anytime, chica.
Fun weekend, thanks for thinking of the idea! And yes, the COOLER weather will be much better!

Shannon said...

Ick yeah that shift is no fun! But on a better note it was a fabulous idea and I think we are all grateful you thought of it!

Missy said...

That picture of Ewan makes my heart melt a little! Happy Mother's Day to you all! We love you guys too!

And yes, early October sounds like it would be an awesome time to camp again. We might get brave and go again on our own!

And graveyard shift means less Wii nights for Bryce! Oh no!