CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

May 28, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRYCE!!!

Okay, so this is technically two days late, but I've been busy, and tired, and busy and tired at the same time, so I'm just getting around to it.  Bryce's birthday was Monday, and it was especially nice because he had both Friday and Monday off, so we had the best four day weekend.  We tried not to "schedule" anything, just hang out, lay low, and if we felt like getting stuff done, we'd do it, if not, we didn't.  We're trying to be good with money, and Bryce always insists he doesn't need anything.  I know he wants Guitar Hero, but it's too expensive, and I don't really want it in the house because I know he'll never do anything else ever again if it is.  So I found this nice compromise for his birthday.  His second birthday present is giving the new dog back to Mary Ann since he hates it, and since it chewed through one of his computer cords!

9 comments:

Borton Family said...

Happy Birthday Bryce! Glad it was a nice day.

Shannon said...

LOO, sweet gift man! Happy Birthday again!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Happy Birthday Bryce!

Missy said...

Happy Birthday Bryce! You are such a nice wife to give the dog back. ;) Hopefully he'll find a happy new home!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Bryce! How old are you? Are we in our 30's yet? I like that little game, it looks cool.

Kelli said...

Nope, he's only a wee wittle 29. Next year, Ashley, you have to help me plan something BIG for his 30th, to rival what he did for mine.

Ashley said...

Oh, we can make your party look tame... Plus we can do it outside since he's a Spring/Summer b-day. Should be fun. The year after that YOU have to help me plan Jon's fortieth, the BIG 40... WOW!

Anonymous said...

Chewing through cords? Are you sure you don't have squirrels? I can take care of those for you. I've killed* five of them





*trapped them and let them go in the park

Sarah Young said...

Hey, Monday was my Brynna's birthday too! What a good day to be born! I also loved how everyone was off work anyways. It made hanging out with loved ones that much easier before the cranky evening hours!