CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

May 19, 2008

Nothing to say but in pictures

This is Fynn's "Where?" pose. Ask him where something is and he does this while he looks all around. Every time he does it I have to refrain from kicking him. His appointment for that awful rash is finally coming on Wednesday.
Bryce caught the kitty sleeping on my head the other day. On a side note, it is a girl, and we named her Ruby. I love her. A lot. And you'll be seeing a lot of her, I'm sure.
I love this picture, she's asleep amid the chaos she inflicted on the flowers. Oh, how I love her.
It was so hot today, I took the boys to get a fun little sprinkler thing for them to play in. Fun was had.
Although Fynn wasn't always so sure about it when it was spraying his face. He'd start to fuss and look at me like "Get me out of here!" That is a serious belly there.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Okay, just to be clear..."I have to refrain from kicking him" is an epithet for how adorable he is, right? I just want to make sure I get the lingo right. Super cute pictures. I'm so glad it's time for sprinklers again!

Shannon said...

Oh dear, oh dear oh dear! Them are some cuties, all 3! We may just have to come over and raid your sprinkler fun with you sometime soon, looks great!

Kelli said...

Oh, yes, Jenny, I would never really kick him. It's just that he's so cute I feel drawn to punch or kick something. It's an Anderson thing (my maiden name.)

Simply Sarah *K* said...

OH yes...I'm going to make a greasy spot on the wall w/ those two boys!!!
Hehe....

Mubeen said...

Such cute boys! Ruby is sooooooo precious!!!!! Sprinklers are so much fun and Fynn's belly is so cute!! I love chub on kids!!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

I'm glad that even though the kitty is a she that you still love her. Ruby is such a great name!
The kids look adorable in the sprinklers. I can't believe it's swimming time again.