CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

May 22, 2008

Garden of Children

I'll have to post pictures of this later, since I couldn't find my camera and have to mooch pictures off of Shannon again.  (Thanks, Shannon!)  But today Ewan had his preschool program, as well as Natalie, and it was cheesy and goofy and the cutest thing I've ever seen.  I just couldn't believe I had a KID up there, singing songs and performing.  I mean, what happened to Ewan the baby?  And all the kids lined up were so stinkin' cute that I wanted to get a giant ball and do some Preschooler Bowling.

3 comments:

Missy said...

Ha. Preschooler bowling. That's awesome. I bet they were all adorable!

Shannon said...

Oh man! Missy totally stole my line, that preschooler bowling sounds like fun! And isn't it too crazy how OLD they are?? I remember them as little tots barely older than Brady!

Sarah Young said...

I love the preschooler bowling line too!