CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

July 26, 2008

Name suggestions

I just wanted to thank everyone for their name suggestions. Bryce and I both looked at all of them, and come to the same general consensus on each one. I do now have what I think is a perfect, wonderful name for the new baby, but it's possible I may change my mind once I look into his wee little eyes. For that reason, and also to avoid any rude reactions we may get - which always irritate me - we are keeping it secret until he comes. I'm not flattering myself that everyone is just dying to know the baby's name, but I wanted to acknowledge the suggestions and thanks for the help!

4 comments:

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

I'll be looking forward to finding out the name when the baby comes!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Yes, very much looking forward to it!!

Shannon said...

me three! can't wait to meet the little guy!

Erica said...

oh i love surprises! can't wait for the big reveal.