CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

July 11, 2008

And my heart stopped

My favorite magazine of all time is Lucky. Love it, love it, love it. I end up marking 75% of the pages and saving them for posterity. Things I love and want someday, or will buy something similar. As much as I love it, it's only occasionally that something on the page is so fabulous that it makes me stop in my place and stare for a long time. Usually I stare for a while, then stare even longer when the price is more than Bryce makes in six months, which happens quite often in that magazine. But then there was this ring:
I just LOVE IT. And seriously, I just stopped and stared. Then I grimaced as I looked for the price. And it was $20. And then I found it on the website. And I called Bryce right then and said, "Be prepared to whip out the debit card when you get home, because I am soooo buying this mother." And it came in the mail today. And I love it. And we are friends. And I'll wear it. And I'll stare at it. *Sigh*

3 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Oooo...those are pretty!! Yay for new friends Ü.

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

so pretty! What a steal! so, I might be dumb but is that a ring, bracelet, or tiara?

Kelli said...

It's a ring. :)