CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

June 22, 2008

Overdue picture upload

There have been several pictures I've wanted to post, but right now I am the laziest person on the planet, so I'm just getting around to it. Some of these are a couple of months old.

Ewan concentrating very hard on constructing a "crash" with his trains. He loves the crashes, they are his favorite thing ever.

The finished project. Billy, the orange train, was done in by a parachuter. There was also some damage to vegetation in the area.

This is my floor after Fynn ate lunch one day. Seriously, after one meal.

This is from Bryce's birthday when me and the boys stayed up late to make his cake. I didn't think the pictures had really turned out, but I found this one tonight. The way the dog is posing, and Ewan is concentrating so hard on stirring, I just think it is so cute. Of course, that dog lives with Mary Ann, now...

Swimming in the kiddie pool.

Just a good shot.

I have to pull Ruby off of the blinds half a dozen times a day. What you can't see is how they have broken off at the bottom, just this side of white trash territory. I still love her, though. You can see through the window how our dear tree is trying to grow again.

We planted some sunflowers around our mailbox, and the first bloom is particularly spectacular, I think.

7 comments:

Shannon said...

OOO! I love that pretty sunflower! And the pictures are great, it is fun to see what the little kids love to do for everyday. Sweet update!

Anonymous said...

Billy needs to stop talking to Emily on the phone while he's on his morning run. It's like a guy can't parachute onto some train tracks anymore without getting run over.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

The sunflower is fabulous! Great shot of it, too...Ive always loved the purple mailbox :).
Good update! The floor after Aube eats looks alot like that, too....I think they do it on purpose!

Bryce said...

Those sure are great pictures!!!

Jenny said...

The sunflower by the mailbox is so quaint and simple. Just sprouting up prettily to cheer up the mail carrier! Ewan is seriously a really creative kid, what with the train-crash staging and all. It looks like he put a lot of thought into it. And your floor after Fynn had lunch is the way mine is looking more and more these days....

Ashley said...

My floors look like that after my kids eat. Especially Chandler! Cute pics!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

The sunflower by the mailbox is beautiful!
The crash that Ewan staged is great. My boys seem to like crashing trains best, too. Hmm...