CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

June 10, 2008

Etsy, I love you

Bryce took Ewan out of the house for a little while, and Fynn is asleep, so I found myself with - gasp! - nothing to do. So since I know what the baby is now, I decided to do a little Internet window shopping. All I have to say, and I say it in a wail, is: why didn't I know about Etsy when I had the first two boys?!?!?! I have a feeling I'll be browsing Etsy a lot in the future. So much cute stuff, and this wasn't even the tip of the iceberg.

This owl onesie. It's killin' me, it really is.


Why do I love pirates so much?

And owls, again? I want this in my size.

I'm totally happy that it's a boy, because that's who he's supposed to be, but oh, man, if it were a girl... I would never let her take this off.


Can't forget the big brothers.

I'm learning to love bugs since I had boys.

And I'm sorry, but this is just cool. Really really cool.

5 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Ahhh....Etsy...how we love thee! Those are some good finds!

Missy said...

I saw that first owl onesie on Etsy yesterday! It was in the treasury. SO ADORABLE. I'm a little sad I won't be able to give you that baby girl shirt I have, but we will find more cute boy stuff!!

Shannon said...

That is some super cute finds right there! You have some dang good luck on there! Very sweet! Can't wait to start shopping for the new baby!!!!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

What cute stuff!!! Gotta love internet window shopping.

Amazing Grace said...

cute cute cute stuff! too bad I'm not having any more babies.. wah wah wah!