CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

June 22, 2008

A fine-looking young man

Ewan's physical self-image is pretty healthy, I think.  Today, getting ready for church, after we'd fixed his hair and put on the finishing touch of his shoes and socks, he stopped in the hallway and looked at himself in the full-length mirror for a moment.  Finally he said, just very simply, as if remarking on the weather, "I look good."  Then I guess he decided to pass the good feelings onto me.  After I put on my dress, he looked at me, very impressed, and smiled.  "You look cool.  I want a hug."

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Absolute. Best. Compliment. Ever. When a kid says it, you know they mean it! (Plus, Ewan IS a cute little guy!)

Missy said...

He is going to be SUCH a charmer with the girls. Seriously. They're gonna love him! So yeah, watch out. :)

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

What good observations! And isn't it nice when your kid gives you a compliment?!