CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

June 10, 2008

Cute Etsy print

I saw this on Etsy and thought it was so cute for a little boy's room. I can't help thinking of someday when we have a different house and I can redo the theme in there, as neither one of them cares one whit about pirates, really.But maybe, just maybe their new little brother will. Because, yeah, it's a boy! I didn't tell one living soul I had my sonogram today, besides Bryce, because I wanted FOR ONCE to actually maintain a surprise. So there you go, the Taylor Dynasty will continue, due November 1st.

12 comments:

Borton Family said...

CONGRATS!!!!! I was thinking about you yesterday. I thought that was when it was. I love boys, I don't know what I would do with a girl.

Missy said...

Are you kidding it's a boy?? Seriously? Not some pulling our leg thing?

Either way boys rule!! Congrats!

Sarah Young said...

Congratulations!!! It seems like we're working opposite ends of the spectrum! You and Bryce with three boys and Justin and I with three girls! How cool!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Sweet! Congratulations!
What an awesome surprise...ya'll make some dang cute boys!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

Boys are awesome! Congratulations!!!

Kelli said...

I changed the print I originally put on here because I actually did that other one in a hurry, trying to hurry with the announcement, and didn't like it much. This one is much better.

Shannon said...

You booger! I totally called you and you were SO COOL about not telling me where you were headed! Congratulations on the boy!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Yes...second print is MUCH cuter! Ü

Mubeen said...

Congratulations! You make gorgeous little men!!!

Caedyn said...

Congrats! :-)

Ashley said...

Ok, so I know you have had two baby showers. But, I REALLY want to do a Halloween themed baby shower....

Erica said...

You make the most beautiful boys. Can't wait to see this one! Congrats!