CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

April 21, 2008

Finders, Keepers

Okay, so I stole it. Here goes:

Maybe I should exercise.
I love queso.
People would say that I’m a mooch.
I don’t understand why I hate to exercise.
When I wake up in the morning I groan.
I lost my wallet in the 10th grade, and I’ve never gotten over it.
Life is full of confusion.
My past is full of impetuous, bad choices.
I get annoyed when people shove objects in my face.
Parties are fun if the right people are there.
I wish I had more square feet.
Dogs are shedders.
Cats are the awesomest bit of awesome in all the awesome land.
Tomorrow I'm catching up on laundry and housework.
I have low tolerance for whining, or repetitious sounds.
I’m totally terrified of losing a loved one, or dying myself.
I wonder why I'm so tired all the time (pregnancy not withstanding)
Never in my life have I eaten a worm.
High school was a time I didn’t live up to my potential - except in drama. I rocked in drama.
When I’m nervous I talk fast, and ramble.
One time at a family gathering my uncle insulted my sister, and my brother got in a fistfight to defend her honor.
Take my advice: Don’t take my advice.
Making my bed is the first step to me having an okay day. When I do it.
I'm almost always wanting a Coke.
I’m addicted to freakin’ food!
I want someone to tell me what’s up.

Gee, pessimist much, Kelli?

4 comments:

Shannon said...

hehe haha hoho ha! cats...awesome...ahhh.

Thanks for the good laugh! I needed it. Methinks pessimism is going around!

Anonymous said...

Those cats have you fooled. Just don't let them in your bedroom at night. Some say they poop under the bed.

Missy said...

I stole the list, too. I couldn't help myself!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Good list! And I will totally take your advice! hehe :P