CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

April 16, 2008

Baby Blues

Before it's too late, I wanted to get the boys in the bluebonnets for pictures. The last time Bryce and I did this was a couple of months after we were married. It's long overdue; as pure-blood Texans, we should be ashamed of ourselves.

Checking out the landscape.


He has been so feisty lately, and this picture just about perfectly sums up his attitude.

At least Fynn is amused.



Afterwards, we went out for ice-cream, and Ewan really enjoyed his. This is him "clean."

Fynn was very happy to use his own spoon.

These are blooming outside of my house right now. They are lilies that came from a single bulb that grew in my grandmother's yard. After she died, I pried the bulb out of the frozen ground with my bare hands the night before her house sold. She would be very pleased to see this display.

11 comments:

Shannon said...

Lilys are gorgeous, I am pretty sure you can't take a bad picture of Mr. Fynn (the first one is wonderful!), and what is it about feisty 4 yr olds?? They sure make life interesting! LOL

Bryce said...

Those sure are great pictures!

Ashley said...

Pretty cute boys! Good pictures!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Awww!! Im so glad you got to go, sorry we couldn't make it with you this morning...but you got some good pictures! I'm gonna have to find out where you went!

Caedyn said...

Great pictures! I love the bluebonnets (but unfortunately – so do the bees . . . . ).

Missy said...

Where did you take those pictures at? I need to take some of Ben but don't want to drive very far to do it!

The pictures are SO cute. You have such adorable boys!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

The bluebonnet pictures are adorable! And I love the lily's.

Amber said...

I'm so jealous that all I can say is "I'm so jealous"!

marjie anderson said...

You could put those pictures in a magazine.

Amazing Grace said...

I love the pictures you took of the boys... I will email the ones I took soon, sorry...been kinda busy~

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Im thinking that evening is the best time to do this...the colors of the flowers look very deep and not washed out in the sunlight!