CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

April 01, 2008

Daddy's got a new tax deduction

For those of you who have not caught on, I am expecting another baby in November.  I haven't made any official announcement until now because I was waiting to see the doctor to make sure all is well.  And it is.  I had three miscarriages between Ewan and Fynn, so I've been pretty pessimistic and nervous.  This morning at the doctor, I was sure I was going to throw up from nervousness.  But everything looks beautiful, and Ewan is especially excited.  He swears it's going to be a girl, won't accept that it could be the other option.  I'm a little more worried about how Fynn will take it, as he gets very upset if I even love on Ewan.  It should be interesting!

14 comments:

Shannon said...

Yay! I am glad every thing went well! Will it be bad if we just call your tummy Iris? Positive thinking right??

Missy said...

I was hoping to get an update but I figured you'd blog about it when you could so I didn't want to bother you! I am SO glad everything is looking great!

I, along with Ewan, will not believe that it is anything less than a girl. Especially after these baby blankets I saw online I've got to send you! So if it is a boy I will call him Iris.

;) P.S. I think the baby needs some queso!

Jenny said...

Congratulations, kelli, that's absolutely wonderful!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

I'm so glad the DR's appointment went well! And November is a perfect time to have a baby girl! I have a ton of girls winter clothes to pass right down to you!
And don't you worry about Mr Fynn, he is gonna love on this baby SO much!

Mubeen said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for u! That's awesome! Girl or boy, you guys make gorgeous kids!

Shannon said...

I am with Missy...I think we ALL need a little queso to celebrate!

Kelli said...

Mmmmm, queso...

Borton Family said...

Congrats girl!!! I am so glad that everything went well. I think if you had a girl she would be a knock out. Fynn will adjust, it will be hard but he will be fine.

Shellie said...

I am so happy for you guys! Girls are great! Although, I think mine is going to be born with an attitude. I am so glad everything looks great! Oooo...queso! Jon and I haven't eaten out in 2 months! AHHH!!

Sarah Young said...

WAHOO! Congratulations Kelli! Here's to wishing for a smooth sailing pregnancy with very little nausea!

Caedyn said...

Congratulations!!!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

Glad everything went well at the doctor and congratulations again!

Amazing Grace said...

Congrats... you and Bryce make such gorgeous babies....

elisa said...

Congrats Kelli! I am one of those clueless people who did not know but, Hooray for you and yours!