CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

October 31, 2007

Smell My Feet...

Ewan's crab costume was a big hit. We had a blast tonight in Sarah's neighborhood with her family and Shannon's family. Aside from one idiot dressed in a scary mask chasing the kids making scary noises (not caring that they were only three and under, and that two of them were literally trembling in fright), the kids had a blast. One of the cutest things of the night was Ewan and Natalie holding hands toward the end. I keep marveling at the discrepancy of the amount of candy I'd get when I was a kid to what they get now. When I was a kid, we'd come home with a pillowcase FULL to the brim. Tonight Ewan didn't even score a fourth of a plastic grocery sack. Maybe it's better that way, but still. I just recently ran out of candy from last holiday season. I use little bits of it throughout the year to bribe Ewan into eating his vegetables. "One Hershey kiss if you eat all your carrots." Bryce tested out his new camera, and here are just some of the awesome shots we got. I may post more once everyone else e-mails their shots out. And because my new layout makes pictures kind of transparent, you'll get a better effect if you click on them to see them in all their glory. And I'm sorry there's so many. I couldn't help myself.

Bella Bee (I can't help but call her that. It just comes out.) She was hilarious as the Bride of Frankenstein.

Ewan, devouring his candy, and Natalie delicately drinking a mere sip of water.

I know this looks weird because the light wasn't good, and Bryce is still figuring out his camera. But I still thought it looked cool.

Okay, these two pictures, above and below. I am REALLY sacrificing by posting the first one, because I want you to be able to see Ewan, which you can't in the one where the moms look decent. Sorry, ladies. If I could morph the two pictures, I would. But I LOVE LOVE LOVE Bella's face in the 2nd one. It's like, "Whatcha talkin' 'bout, Aubree?"


Our zoo.

Ewan, Aubree, and Bella.

I love the tail on that costume.

I can't believe he's mine.

Him, either.

The best shot we could get.

I have such mixed feelings about this one. Oh, well.

14 comments:

Missy said...

They're all so cute! Fynn is getting so big! And Bella, WOW!

The camera seems great too. I can't wait to see what other pics you post with the new toy!

Ashley said...

Cute, cute, and more cute!

Shannon said...

How funny is it that in one picture we all look good and in the other one we are all doing crazy eyes or looking somewhere else! The pictures turned out good,, we had a blast! I will post some on my blog if I can get the stupid wireless internet to work on our other computer...grrrr!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have been there... From what I hear, everyone had fun. We should do it again next week. Also, I want Bryce's camera...and some Funyuns...and a Dr. Pepper with crushed ice (the little rabbit pellet ice is good, too, so either one)

Anonymous said...

How did we get them all on the couch at the same time?

Kelli said...

I love Funyuns.

Missy said...

Um, rabbit pellet ice?! Now I don't think I can ever have that kind of ice again. Thanks James!

Kelli said...

Yeah, I just chose to ignore that part.

elisa said...

Is that why you guys weren't at the trunk or treat? We missed you, but we are glad you had lots of fun together. Cute costumes! I love Bella's hair!

Anonymous said...

what else would you call that kind of ice? ice droppings?

Anonymous said...

James needs to change his name from anonymous to "drop rabbit subtlities into every comment"

Ashley said...

kel- the last pic is the best of the boys. ewan looks so cute and look at fynn, he loves his big brother so much!! i thought bryce put subtitties at first..

Kelli said...

He does love Ewan a lot. He just completely lights up whenever he walks in the room. And in the morning, if he's up before Ewan and is nursing in bed with me, he'll hear Ewan walking in and just be so happy. It's sweet. I think brothers are the sweetest thing ever.

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

oh my, they are cute! You're a good mom for saving their candy. Jon and I are almost done with ALL of Austin's! Hey can u call me, i want to know how you can track who looks at your blog, I might me in trouble...I've become kind of a blog-stalker.