CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

September 10, 2008

You are going to be sick of hearing from me...

...but this is what happens when your husband is working the night shift and Fall shows haven't started yet. I'm on the computer. A lot. You'd think I'd do something useful, like clean (nah!) or read something uplifting (nothing to read...) Instead - I'm checking out stuff I'll never be able to buy on Etsy. On that note, could you not just squeeze this squishy baby in his hat to pieces? I want to roll him up in my pocket and take him everywhere I go.

7 comments:

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

If you want an adorable knit hat for your baby I would be thrilled to make you one for a baby gift.

Kelli said...

Um, Julie, I could pretend to be coy and turn you down. But I won't! I would LOOOOOVE a cute knit hat for the baby! Thanks for offering.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Thats one cute baby...makes my ovaries hurt :).

Mubeen said...

OMG, that is toooooooooooooooo cute!

Sarah Young said...

That IS a cute hat! Everytime I browse Etsy I think I need to learn how to sew and then I 'd be a billionaire. Cute, simple stuff at ridiculous prices, I could do that!

Also I love your name you picked out, Corgan Kelly. It goes very nicely with Ewan and Fynn too I might add! :)

Amber said...

that is so cute...I'll take 1. Just 1, no more, no less. Ok, OK if you insist, I'll take 2.

I love the name you've picked out!

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

OH MY! that is a GGGGorgeous little baby doll, where'd you get it???