CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

September 10, 2008

Promise not to call him Corgy

(Wow, I haven't done this many posts in a long time...)

Okay, so I'm a terrible secret keeper.  At least with my own secrets - with someone else's secrets I'm good.  With my own, I just can't keep it in.  As a result, I've whispered the baby's name to enough people here and there that it is really quite pointless to keep it any kind of "secret" any longer.  So here goes:  Corgan Kelly.  That is his name.  Now if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.  :)

7 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Lovely name! Glad you let it out of the bag...I bet it was driving you crazy!! You did good keeping it so long!

Jenny said...

Corgan Kelly is gorgeous! And it fits perfectly with Finn and Ewan.

And I can't keep secrets about myself either. The other day I blurted out to the entire playgroup that I colored my hair....sigh.

Erica said...

I like it! And I can't stand it when people have negative things to say about names people choose. It's a dang hard job, and very stressful, so just be nice, okay??? :)

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

Love the name!

Shannon said...

Cute name!

Missy said...

I think everyone might have been able to pry it out of you on Saturday, anyway. :) I'm glad you posted it! I, LOVE Corgan Kelly. Love love love. Can't wait to see his squishy face (and trust me, we can totally get a squishy face shot out of him like the one you posted!)

Mubeen said...

LOL, I just had deja vu from our girls night out dinner when you first brought up the name to me! ;-) He is going to be one handsome fella!