CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

September 09, 2008

Dear Santa,

Do you see the fairy? Do you?!!! I don't even care what it smells like. Although it sounds very promising and Kelli-ish. From the website: "Faerie - A sparkling fragrance with a blend of violets, blackcurrant, Bulgarian Rose, Egyptian Jasmine, and Iris Butter that whirl with whimsy within the spectacular flacon to reveal the timeless spirit of Van Cleef & Arpels."

Whatever. Do you see that fairy? Sitting on a tree branch? See her? Bring her to me. Please.

Love,
Kelli

5 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

That is gorgeous...like beyond gorgeous. With all those whimsical names, I bet it smells like heaven, too!

Missy said...

Oh my gosh it costs ONE HUNDRED AND TEN DOLLARS?

Totally worth it, though. Plus it's from Neiman's so it has to be good, right?

Kelli said...

I know. $110!!! Hence the request to Santa. And I mean the real guy - the one in the North Pole with the reindeers. None of this "Santa isn't real" crap.

Mubeen said...

Ok, I got reallllllllly excited for a minute because I found this for you:

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-FEERIE-eau-de-parfum-VAN-CLEEF-ARPELS-mini-bottle_W0QQitemZ250293552772QQihZ015QQcategoryZ118751QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Then I realized, no fairy on top! That was the whole point right? Sorry!!

Kelli said...

The picture has the fairy on it...