CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

September 16, 2008

Hopefully I make it that far, or hopefully not...

Today I had a doctor's appointment, and we were able to go ahead and schedule my C-section. As of right now, it's for October 30. I think it's possible I could end up in the hospital before that, though, as my due date is November 1, and I already have painful contractions through most nights. With Ewan, I was exactly 37 weeks when labor started, and it wouldn't surprise me if that happened again. I just wanted to update everyone. I'll be in the hospital for Halloween!!! Meep. But that's okay, I bought the baby a newborn hat that is a black owl with littel tufts that stick up on top. He'll be very cute wearing it in the hospital.

Just for fun, all of my boys relaxing together, enjoying some Sesame Street before we had to leave this morning. Note Ewan's stash of Transformers that constantly accompanies him everywhere. Bryce was lamenting the fact that it was a nice, cool, snuggly-type morning and he had to get up and exert himself.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Haha, you sure like having holiday babies! I kid, I kid! But how crazy! I can't believe it is SOOO soon, I truly can't! And we will totally visit you and bring you halloween candy in the hospital! Oh my gosh, I hope you won't mind sharing the holding responsibilities, b/c I certainly can't WAIT to hold a little one again!

Ashley said...

Hopefully it's not the middle of the night if you don't make it. I mean, I can't wait- but I love the planning aspect of it. Shannon- I might let you hold him... just kidding.

Missy said...

I hope it's sooner than October 30! But that's just because I'm impatient and heaven knows you could do without anymore back pain!

Either way, it's obvious we're all excited to meet him (can you tell???) But couldn't they have scheduled your c-section more than 2 days early? No fair!

Sarah Young said...

Contractions already?! Man that stinks! Can't wait to see pics of your new little man, whenever it is he makes his big debut!

Bittles said...

October 30th is the best day to have a baby.;) Although I hope you get to have him sooner, I don't think anyone should have to be pregnant a day over 37 weeks. Sorry about the contractions, that stinks!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

I'm sorry you're already having contractions, I know how not fun that is. I hope the baby comes sooner than October 30th so you don't have to live in pain for too much longer. (But not too soon so that's he's completely healthy.)