CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

August 17, 2008

Four Tag

Four random things I love about my husband :
1. Not really random, but he is an AMAZING father
2. Very blue eyes
3. He likes cats
4. He looks at me like I'm Angelina Jolie no matter what I look like

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Salesperson at Victoria's Secret
2. Assistant teacher at multiple daycares
3. Waitress (for five days)
4. Telemarketer for Olan Mills

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. 13 Going on 30
2. Out of Africa
3. Lonesome Dove (weird coincidence, a commercial for this movie just came on...)
4. Quigley Down Under

Four TV shows I watch:
1. 30 Rock
2. The Office
3. Lost
4. Scrubs

Four random places I have been:
1. Tillamook Cheese Factory (just like Shannon)
2. Um.... your house
3. The Goonies house
4. Um... your mom's house

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pasta (the cheesier the better)
2. Avocados in any form
3. Coke (yeah, that's a food!)
4. Taquitos

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Ireland
2. Egyptian pyramids
3. New York City
4. Fairyland

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. New babies, mine and Amy's. Especially mine.
2. Fynn's second birthday, which is going to be a blowout because his first birthday blew.
3. Hopefully, toward the end of 12 months, a new house
4. Christmas

Four people I tag:
1. Ashley
2. Erica
3. Cristina
4. Grace

5.  Oh, and I'm adding an extra:  Missy.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Dude, you've been to my mom's house? Awesome.

Missy said...

I thought Fairyland was particularly funny!

Shannon said...

If you do find a way to Fairyland, I'd like to tag along! Mmmm....taquitos...mmmmm!

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

You are too cute Kelli. So good to see you this weekend! you are looking pretty Damn cute!!